AIF uses TestNG
BASIC: (conditions of running)
- “unit-tests” - method level tests without any additional logic checks. Every class method should be covered by at least one positive unit-test and one negative unit test. Must be run at every method change.
- «integration-tests» - test for checking communication between different parts of the system. Must be run at every change of the module(class) logic.
- «acceptance-tests» - tests which test general quality and compare with set acceptance level. Must be run before every version release.
DETAILED: (what they test)
- «functional-fast» - functional test with runtime not longer than predefined time duration
- «functional-slow» - functional test with runtime longer than predefined time duration
- «quality-fast» - quality test with runtime not longer than predefined time duration
- «quality-slow» - quality test with runtime longer than predefined time duration
- «experimental» - special test without any predefined test target. Just one experiment on the system
- «help-test» - not a test in general, but a test method used to generate or save test data etc. Must be @Ignore by default - start it manually.
Test sources are divided into 2 parts:
- functional/integration/quality tests
- unit tests
functional/integration/quality tests can be found here: src/test/unit/java unit tests can be found here: src/test/integration/java
All RAW texts can be found at:
NLP models for 3d part engines